Friday, June 13, 2008

Childhood Memories Episode 1

It's the 2-week break now. It's so boring. Nothing interesting is happening. *sigh*

I've got nothing in particular to blog about so I'll be posting some of my pictures when I was small. Haha.




Well. Episode #o1: Shirley and J. Here goes:


What's with that weird expression on his face? ROFL.

He looks as if he's gonna sleep here though.



When we were a bit older:


Haiyo. See what see. Never see people learn ice-skating before is it.








Most of the time we were ice-skating when we were playing together. He and his cousin were the ones who taught me how to ice-skate and helped me to balance :)

But I think he's going to study in England soon. So far :(

Poor me. I'll be going to China :/ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Well, that's all for episode #o1. I'll be uploading more pictures for episode #o2 soon! (Hopefully.)

No comments: