Friday, July 11, 2008

Tour at Mediacorp Radio Building

No radio classes in school this thursday. Instead, went to Mediacorp radio building. Haha. Got to see News 938, Classic 95, Perfect 987, Capital 958, and of cos... Y.E.S 933!




All LIVE! :D


Jean Danker







Rosalyn Lee








Shan Wee







He's uber CUTE!


...and so freaking tall.


Chong Ching



The new DJ: Ivy Tan






In the morning, Layyen, Cherlyn and I were still rushing up our podcast like mad. Then rushed home to get a change of clothes. Left home at 5.15 to go Mediacorp. BUT! I arrived at only 8 (I think) because of the evening rain and the TERRIBLE traffic jam. Wanted to get a cab to drive me in. 100s of taxis must have went past me when I was at the bus stop. But even those empty cabs didn't even stop to pick me up when I was madly flagging them down. So in the end Weehan had to come down in a cab to fetch me. (THANKS SO MUCH!)

After we left Mediacorp, Cherlyn, Weehan, Chenxi and I went to Toa Payoh Central's Mac to have supper. Had fun :D




Okay, I'm REALLY tired cos I only slept 3 hours. I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.



















Arrived home at 11.50pm to add a short music track to my podcast and bounced it to mp3 format. *happy happy*



Black White Grey - Shirley Layyen Cherlyn

No comments: