Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cleo Makeover Shoot

Went for a shoot at Orchard a few days ago.




I didn't have to put any make-up at all before going out, so just had to put on my shades. Save me the trouble of putting any concealer at all. Haha.

The make-up artist did a quick and good job! I loved the way she did my make-up. The make-up wasn't really thick but I liked the way it was anyway :)

The hair stylist was even faster: he took like only around 5 minutes to style my hair? At first someone wanted my hair in a 'mohawk' kind of style, but in the end to be on the safe side, the hair stylist didn't do anything 'wild' to my hair.

Although the white top was nothing 'extravagant', and was nothing like my usual style, it went well with my denim shorts, and looked simple yet elegant. I like :)

While I was waiting for the photographer, there was this caucasian family and the 3 of them were smiling and pointing at me! I always thought that all of those white-skin people with sharp noses were the so-called 'superior race' with the nicest features. But I never knew that they too DO admire asian people like me. Their compliments really made my day :)






My goodie bag and a voucher from Laneige.

SHOPPING TIME! Hahaha...








In the end I spent nearly $200 in 2 days, with over $80 solely on Laneige products. (Money fly away~)

But I got these freebies in return, so I didn't really complain much.


Here are just some of those things Laniege gave me...

I've been wanting to buy a pair of new heels for some time, but so far nothing has caught my eyes...


Until I set my eyes of this pair of gold-sequinned heels on my way home!!!

Without flash:


With flash:



Okay, the camera didn't really capture its beauty, but I swear it's really pretty in real-life!




Yes. Enough of my shopping for now!



Here are some of my favourite photos:










Yes, I'm trying to improve my cam-whoring techniques day by day...

The recent rain dampens my mood to go out :(

Rain rain go away, come again another day...

No comments: