Monday, April 13, 2009

Phone vibrate non-stop

CURRENT MOOD: relieved and irritated.

Relieved: I've finally finished the Business Communication assignment.

Irritated: I've got some unknown number who kept on calling 7 times non-stop while I was doing my BC assignment. My phone vibrated like hell. And no, I didn't even have the chance to turn the mode to MUTE. Siao lah. This persistant fellow have got some gut. Wait till I find out who that asshole is, I'll skin him alive. That is if I can find out who THAT is and get my hands on him. Or her.

One assignment down. MORE to come my way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*UPDATE*

After what-seemed-like-tons-of-phone-calls, this person took the heart to message me. And it turned out to be some random guy asking if he could talk to me on the phone. WTF?! I don't even know you, kiddy.

In the past weeks I've been getting these unknown-number missed calls, but they only call 1 or 2 times, then give up. This is like the worst I've seen. BAH.

No comments: