Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Blues, Saturday Estacy.

The assignments just keep piling non-stop.
Once I'm done with one, I've got to start on another one.

But the teachers are really nice enough to postphone the deadlines of our assignments, and even to postphone one of the tests and make it an open-book one instead. I really appreciate that so much.
As usual, the monday blues kicked in, and IT lesson wasn't that exciting, and unfortunately there weren't any internet connection this morning in the classroom. Naturally I wandered off to play around with photoshop.


I was wearing a t-shirt that uncle Jacques got for me, so I was inspired to do this:



And then my mind wandered off to ANTM and immediately thought of Tyra, so I started to do this as well:

Weekdays doesn't matter as much to me; it's the thought of the arrival of Saturdays that makes my heart flutter.

No comments: