Friday, December 21, 2007

Camwhoring Day in the Bus

There are actually A LOT of things that I want to blog about, but it's either that I have a short 'excitement' span (as in a short attention span), or I'm just plain lazy -.-

A few days, I wanted to start uploading photos and blog about the recent 'Pool' outing that the 4 of us went for. But I suddenly just lost the interest while I was editing the photos half-way. There are really some amusing pictures! REALLY AMUSING. You just wait and see, I'll blog about it someother day.

For now, I just want to dedicate this whole post with my "little" trip today when I went to collect my scarves. It all started in the afternoon when I was taking a bus to collect the scarves.




On my way to Seng Kang, I naturally took up my PSP to entertain myself. It's a very boring bus trip okay. Sounds normal to you? Here comes the 'not-so-normal' part:

On my way back to Pasir Ris, I got so tired of playing my psp. I looked outside the window and saw that there was so very NICE sunshine pouring in on my side. At that spur of the moment, I just simply whipped out my digital cam without giving a 2nd thought, because there were'nt much people on the bus.










Back in Pasir Ris, I initally planned to get a nice new laptop sleeve at Challenger. There weren't any nice ones there so I ended up buying these instead:


1. Mini Optical Mouse
2. Inner Ear Headphones
3. Snapballs ('comfortable' cushions for my lappie)







On my way down, I spotted these Pashmina scarves on sale at the 1st storey. At White Sands, you'll have to pay $10 each.
But remember I went to Seng Kang to collect my scarves before that? Chose dark purple and cream colour. I got mine for only $5 each! (Half-price leh. Heheh.)







I camwhored somemore after that.








Picture-of-the-day:


No comments: