Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas and Brownies

This whole post is nearly all dedicated to the Christmas season of Year 2007. :)

Century Square's main decoration.
[which I don't think is nice at all. bleah.]


Santa's Elves Tower in Tampines Mall.

Went to Suntec City too but didn't notice any obvious Christmas deco except for these environmentally-friendly created Christmas Trees which were supposed to be competed in some contest.

Tree of Hope. (made out of cardboard egg carton)

[My personal favourite: not only is it made up of the egg carton which is completely useless, it's also glittery and resembles a real Christmas tree.]

Green Gift.

Face Tree. (I've absolutely no idea where it got its name from... it's made from magazine pages)

The Subtlor. (made from the top of a drink can)


Strength 2 Strength. (kitchen cooking intensils included)



The Plastic Forktastic Christmas Tree. (yes, it's made using plastic forks)


Christmas Technolotree. (made from small computer chips)



My White Christmas Tree. (millions of paper shreds!)

[It's another of my favourite because it simply reminded me of a White Christmas and looks decent enough to be a Christmas tree.]




That's all, folks!


So, which one did you like? :)









Here are a few pictures I took in my church during the Christmas season:




The 'teddy bear' Christmas tree nearby the lift lobby.


The nicely-decorated altar.

[In case you've noticed the angel-girl, don't be mistaken, she's not my sister. Neither is the boy in green my brother.]

The Navity Scene.
I just can't help but admire its soft interior lighting effect...










Lastly, presenting my very first......















Walnut Brownies!

Okay. Because of the way it's shaped, it does look a bit like a pie....


But hey! Doesn't it look yummy to you?


It's really yummy too! *licks lips*

(It's my first time baking brownies so I'm quite satisfied at how it turned out!) ^-^

No comments: