Saturday, March 15, 2008

Class Chalet & BBQ at CS Pasir Ris

Our class FIANLLY had a class BBQ during the first week of March. It's a double-storey chalet at the Costa Sands Pasir Ris.


Our little "messy" bedroom upstairs.



My CHIO purple mahjong set <3>

Guessed who put these 2 bottles in the FREEZER?!

Layyen and I laughed our heads off, wondering who did this......


I found that the "silly" person was Wee Han! Haha =D



HX, Cherlyn, SJ & BL posing with their food.


Our main BBQ-er: Maybelline! (Thx for taking up this job XD)

BL & SJ: Ready to eat!


I was so damn thirsty =/


Layyen switching on the TV for us.

BL & SJ again. lol.


Cherlyn & Maybelline happily munching away on the corn :D

YY at the top of the stairs. Poor girl, she got sent to the hospital later :(


Camwhoring in the bedroom =D



Some played bridge downstairs.

Wee Han, you just happened to look up the moment I clicked the shutter button! LOL.

The rest of us played mahjong upstairs.

BL was so happy that she hu-ed.

A close-up of her winning tiles.


I knew that it was a sure win for me so I took a picture even before we started this round :)


Indeed I won! :D

The colourful shuttle bus...

Jacelyn in the window waving byebye.

The swimming pool area at night. So nice!
P.S. Those who want the ZIPPED set of photos, click 'Comments' ! :D

No comments: