Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chinese Age Test

I'm SO bored.









Have been busy these few days preparing for the mid-autumn festival event.






Those I-LOVE-CHS badges, lucky draw slips, location decoration etc...
Going to Bras Basah for dunoe how many times...

(Alright. It's only 3 times.)




Look at me. I repeat: I'm SO BORED!










That's why I took this Age Test which I took the url from a senior's blog.





Results:

Mental age: 26
Difference from actual age: 9
Childishness: 60%
Maturity: 61%
Aging rate: 22%





What?! My childishness and maturity percentage is almost the same?

Thank goodness.

My maturity is still higher. Even if it is that mere 1%. It matters okay.




Maybe you've noticed or maybe you haven't.


I've got makeup only on half of my face.


Yes, exactly half.


I was trying out the Clinque glittery light purple eyeshadow which I haven't used before.


I was bored, remember?

No comments: