Sunday, August 17, 2008

Laneige Cocktail Party; Dinner at T3

I got selected by the Cozy Cot peeps to attend to LANEIGE's Exclusive Cocktail Party yesterday!















20% discount leh!

How could I have left without buying anything?!
Haha.
So in the end my one and only splurge of the day was on the LANEIGE SKIN VEIL BASE.
Mine's in light purple :)























Product Benefits:

The Ceramide Repair Water moisturizing ingredient, which is commonly
applied to LANEIGE Base Makeup, maintains the appropriate level of skin
hydration all day long. The Meso-porous Silica, one of Laneige’s star
ingredients, gives superior oil control. It actively assists sebum absorption as
it gives high coverage of skin’s imperfections. Skin is kept fresh and a matte
face is the finish.

With an SPF 26/PA+ UV blocking function, the make-up base protects your
skin from daily UV rays.




(Description taken from Laneige SG website)














Gonna start using it when I have my next photoshoot :)


















There was also a live demonstration by Hong Lim, the Korean make-up artist!











Too bad. I was late for 15 minutes and by the time I found the CORRECT Laneige Booth, the demonstration was already over -.-






All I saw were women pigging out on the buffet there. I didn't even feel like eating anyway. It would be just weird la. Imagine a buffet by a cosmetic counter in a departmental store. :X








But anyway, I registered my attendence as a Cozy Cotter and made away with the doorgift. Shopped a bit more and met up with Ah-buh-ji nearby.













After sunset mass at church, went to airport T3 with Ah-buh-ji and Omma.




That WAS supposed to be Ah-buh-ji, but now he's NOT!




Yes. I've photoshopped Shan into my Ah-buh-ji's picture.






Not that my Ah-buh-ji is not cute. It's just that Shan is waaaaaayyyy cuter. XD







So girls, back off! Shan is mine :)

No comments: