Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birthday meaning and MSN conversation

I was fooling around with the facebook applications yesterday, and I came across this thing. You had to enter the day, month and year of your birthday, and they will tell you the meaning of your own birthday! I believed very in much horoscope and those stuff, so I definitely gave it a try. No harm right.







Yeah. What a spot-on. All that I wanted to think I was like that. But I am right, RIGHT?



And I changed my display picture on MSN yesterday. This is it.





And just had this conversation with a photographer:





Jace Tan says:
nice DP

Mi-Young says:
lol. thanks

Jace Tan says:
who is the art director for yr DP picture? nice
concept.. lots of effort

Mi-Young says:
someone took the photo for me, i did the DI

Mi-Young says:
haha. my MUAs and assistant thought of this

Jace Tan says:
wah, u must be a super hot model... got assistants siah

Mi-Young says:
i had a team of like 5 or 6 ppl that day

Mi-Young says:
but we're all students, no pros

Jace Tan says:
sounds like faye wong...

Jace Tan says:
anyway... its gd...






(yeah. I liquified my face to make it look slimmer. I think I overdone it. Just get me botox la! Then don't need so much photoshop next time... Save the trouble.)

No comments: