Saturday, December 27, 2008

More winter clothes, meeting with A.

Wooh!





I went shopping again! More winter clothes. This time it was with Mummy. So I didn't have to come up with the money. Haha.





WANKO is having a post christmas sales! 62.% discount. A lot ok. From an original total of $400++, it went down to $170+. Got so many steals luh. I feel like I'm a big winner today.




Then went down to meet Al from Eleganz. There was this other girl called Martina at the meeting too. There was this Avant Garde theme photo shoot going on at the studio. The model is damn tall and pro can. Because she's a caucasian mah. So cool luh. I could never have her height :( *sobs*


Was just chatting on MSN with the photographer and one of the MUAs regarding tomorrow's shoot. And we just spent ONE freaking hour just to talk about what time should I meet. Damn. I already said I CAN reach at 9am, but this girl insisted that she wants me to reach at 10am. Eh, I don't mind already leh, you still argue that I should come later instead?


Fine. Let's just see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: