Friday, December 26, 2008

Still holiday, photo shoots coming...



This is already the 2nd week of my holidays, but I feel that I haven't been doing anything much at all. Like totally neglecting everything.




I'm either shopping, eating and more shopping for the whole day.




Or else I'd be lazing around at home. YES. For the entire day again.




Will be going for a few photo shoots soon. I'm kind enough to help out someone in taking part this "Little Red Dress" photography competition. Prizes will be some effing expensive lens. Probably like nearly a thousand dollars just for ONE lens?!




Yeah. That's just about the price I got for my Canon Rebel. No way...




Another will be an interesting theme. It'll be nice to imitate the movie Mission Impossible. Hah. I wonder if I can even pull it off.




No comments: