Wednesday, December 10, 2008

vPOST makes me v(ERY)...

vPOST makes me v(ERY) ECSTATIC!






Shopping is the pasttime of almost every women! (Well, unless you simply cannot stand walking around for hours and trying out different outfits and shoes.)










Everytime I am really bent on buying something, and must die-die buy something home no matter what, I always end up with no shopping bags when I go home. :(










BUT. Whenever I windowshop and don't plan to spend any money, I ALWAYS see something I fancy and end up parting with my cash. *money flies away*







In the past, my mother has always told me to go to the changing room to try out a dress or shirt, even if my mind is already set on buying it. She's just afraid that it will be abandoned later when I try it at home and find out that it doesn't really seem as nice afterall.









I kinda find it troublesome to go the changing room and change and change and change -.-








It was only after I graduated from sec school that I was introduced to the online world of shopping.





Ever since I was in poly, I got my very first POSB card. Yes, I know, very slow huh. But I went to apply for it all for the sake of shopping! Online shopping normally requires you to do funds transferring (unless you're doing meetups, which I think is a waste of time). So of cos the very first thing I knew that I had to do was to get hold of my own POSB card!





Having shopped on numerous of sprees from hong kong or korea, something struck me:
Why must I let those blogshop owners to earn all those extra little money when I can do shipping myself?!



Plus, I was already more inclined to the western goods like GoJane, Victoria's Secret, Juicy Couture and etc etc.







vPOST of cos is the answer to my shopping cravings!









Not only am I able to get my clothes and whatnots from USA and UK and have it all sent to my house directly, I can also save time and money leh!







Good hor, I don't even have to take the trouble to meetup with all those blogshop owners in order to save on postage.









That's why they call it 'Retail Therapy' :)

No comments: