Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Peaceful moments; nothing on my mind

I practically lazed my whole day in the house today. But not in my own house this time. I went up to the North with mummy to an old lady's house, who is also a good friend of hers.


Besides sitting by the window, enjoying the wind, playing DJ Max 2 on my psp, there was nothing that I did. Yes, I did nothing constructive for the whole 5 hours. Pure relaxation. For those peaceful moments, which were really rare cos mummy wasn't nagging at me for playing psp, I imagined I was in a foreign.


Yeah. Just one of my daydreams again. I was staying at Grandma's house in the countryside, one with just trees and nature all around, and I'm riding on this horse. IF ONLY.


I had brought my notes to study for an upcoming test, but all I read was 2 pages.
Then I started to get bored.

And so I began to camwhore.

I'm a hardworking student ok! RIGHT.

No comments: